Healthy, happy, connected offers advice and tips on how to enjoy your later years and do what you can to stay physically and socially active.
Discover how to:
- Find social groups and classes in your area
- Keep in touch by learning how to use a computer
- Find local volunteering opportunities
- Take simple steps to feel healthier
- Get help if you feel down.
From joining a walking group to signing up to a telephone book club, there are many things you can do to make life more fulfilling – whatever your stage of life. The important thing is to look after yourself.
The advice in this guide applies to England only. A lot of it will still be relevant to you but we have a few suggestions if you are looking for advice that is specific to other parts of the UK.