Call our freephone Helpline on 0800 319 6789
Call us if you:
- want to order a guide or leaflet
- would like to discuss receiving regular friendship calls or visits
- would like us to provide you with advice
Our Helpline team are friendly and helpful. If we can help right away we will do, and if you need advice on something a bit more complicated we will arrange a time for you to speak with one of our advisers (or recommend someone else if it is not one of our areas of expertise).
You can also call to arrange for us to send you copies of our free advice guides or leaflets (or alternatively order them online).
Our areas of expertise
Call our Helpline and we will aim to provide you with advice or support directly, or to point you in the right direction. Our particular areas of knowledge include:
- care and support
- money and benefits
- health and mobility
Free and impartial
Our advice and information services are completely impartial. We do not sell products or services and we do not receive a payment from any organisation for recommending that organisation’s product or service.
Call the Helpline
Call our freephone line on 0800 319 6789
Our Helpline is open during the following times over the Easter weekend.
- Good Friday (19th April) – Closed
- Saturday 20th April – Open 9am – 1pm
- Sunday 21st April - Closed (as normal)
- Easter Monday (22nd April) – Closed
Normal opening hours is as follows:
- Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 6:30pm
- Saturdays - 9am to 1pm
- Sundays and bank holidays - Closed
You can also email us at email@example.com
Information on this website
There is also a lot of information available on this website. Visit our information pages for advice on subjects such as money, support and care, housing options, health, your personal life, and future planning.