By joining our WhatsApp group, you understand that other people in the group will be able to see your contact telephone number.
You understand that you can leave the group at any point, without having to give any notice or a reason for leaving.
You understand that the discussion in the group will be monitored by an Independent Age member of staff.
You agree to follow the rules for using the WhatsApp group:
1. Respect others privacy and confidentiality - you must not share contact numbers of participants in the group to anyone else and remember that anything discussed in the group must be treated confidentially.
2. Respect others as individuals
3. Respect others culture, race and background
4. No bullying, harassment or discrimination
5. No Tolerance policy – an Independent Age member of staff will be part of the group chat to both participate and monitor conversations to help and support when required. We may ask you to remove a message if it is considered inappropriate. If you do not follow the rules of the group, we will remove you from the group.
The Independent Age member of staff will be monitoring the group chat during working hours (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday).