Your various administration tasks will include:
- data entry onto our CRM database
- answering telephone and email queries from our volunteers
- making calls to volunteers and older people who are receiving our services
- supporting with general admin tasks, including filing and mailings
- keeping your skills and knowledge up to date by taking part in relevant training and attending one of our volunteer networking events each year (or more if you’d like!)
- reading and following our policies and procedures - designed to keep you safe and happy. We’ve got guidance around confidentiality to help with this. We’ll ask you to sign to say you understand them.
Volunteering will give you the chance to:
- develop new skills and interests
- work in a charity that enhances older people’s lives, and be part of a growing network of volunteers making a real difference.
- meet and work with new people
- receive support and a range of relevant training
- progress on to a range of other volunteering opportunities
- receive a reference for future volunteering or employment, after six months.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com or call our team on 020 7605 4255.
This role is based at our London Office so please only apply if West London is within good travelling distance for you.