Why get involved
Do you fancy testing your strength, stamina and grit in a Tough Mudder event? With 5k and 8-10 mile events across the UK, we're looking for people who are up for a fun and muddy challenge. Get involved as an individual or in a team with friends, family members or colleagues.
2019 event dates
- 5K at Finsbury Park, London - 12-13 April
- 5K or 8-10 Mile Classic, Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire - 4-5 May
- 5K or 8-10 Mile Classic, Grantham, Leicestershire - 18-19 May
- 5K or 8-10 Mile Classic, Drumlanrig Castle, Scotland - 15-16 June
- 5K or 8-10 Mile Classic, Skipton, Yorkshire - 27-28 July
- 5K or 8-10 Mile Classic, Badminton, Gloucestershire - 17-18 August
- 5K or 8-10 Mile Classic, Malpas, Cheshire - 7-8 September
Grab your place today! Sign up for Tough Mudder
Call us on 020 7605 4466 or email: email@example.com for further details.
How we will support you
By running for the Independent Age Team you’ll receive fantastic support from the moment you sign up all the way until you cross that finish line. We will provide you with:
- An Independent Age running vest
- Fundraising and training support from the Independent Age Events team
- A fundraising pack with lots of great ideas to help you reach your target
Sign up here - thank you!
Why Independent Age?
More than 1 million older people say they are often or always lonely. As well as feeling cut off from friends and family, it can mean that when difficulties arise, they feel they have no one to turn to.
Your support can make such a significant difference for an older person, because thanks to our supporters, we can provide regular visits and telephone calls from one of our caring volunteers. We can also help with worries they might be facing, whether they’re about finances, mobility, or other day-to-day issues, so they don’t have to cope with difficulties alone. Read more about how we help.