How to get involved
How it works
There are 5 easy steps to 100in10:
- Join our EtchRock page (a online activity tracker) as a team or an individual and start your challenge
- Set up a fundraising page by ticking the box on your Etchrock registration
- Start clocking those activities (Etchrock links to your activity tracker)
- Post your updates on our EtchRock page and see others have reached 100in10
- Celebrate that you have supported millions of older people.
Cover 100k your way. Check out John's video below for ideas.
100in10 is the perfect way to get together and get healthy this Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn!
This year we are challenging our supporters to get together, get outdoors and get healthy and we believe there is no better way to do than with your own 100in10 challenge. Remember the best thing about 100in10 is that you can do 100k your way, but here are a few ideas: