Your 100in10 Challenge
How it works
There are 5 easy steps to 100in10:
- Join our EtchRock page (a online activity tracker) as a team or an individual and start your challenge
- Set up a fundraising page by ticking the box on your Etchrock registration
- Start clocking those activities (Etchrock links to your activity tracker)
- Post your updates on our EtchRock page and see others have reached 100in10
- Celebrate that you have supported millions of older people.
Cover 100 your way. Check out John's video below for ideas.
Be a part of our launch event
We are offering our supporters an exclusive chance to be a part of our unique launch event.
In the heart of the Essex countryside we are inviting our supporters to join 100s of 100in10 challengers taking on a brand new Assault Course at VIP HQ.
With a Kids race and an adults race this event is truly open to all.
On top of all of this excitement, we will have live music, a charity villager and local stalls, making this a day out for all.