Run the One
Weekly groups starting March 2019
Whether you’re coming back to running after some time or have only ever run for a bus, our weekly running groups are ready to welcome you.
This group isn’t about how fast or how far you can go. The aim is to get active, make friends, and most of all have a lot of fun while training to run, jog or walk one mile.
At the end of your 8-12 week group sessions join us for our celebration mile event to show how far you’ve come, and to raise vital funds for Independent Age to make a difference to the lives of lonely older people around the UK.
Register today to try your first session for free!
Join your local Run the One Group today
- Findon - The Gallops: Monday 10.30am
- Central Worthing - Victoria Park: Monday 2.00pm
- East Worthing - Homefield Park: Tuesday 10.30am
- Durrington - Longcroft Park: Tuesday 2.00pm
- Broadwater - Broadwater Green: Wednesday 10.30am
- West Tarring - Tarring Park: Wednesday 2.00pm
- Goring-by-Sea - Fernhurst Rec: Thursday 10.30am
- Ferring - Glebelands Recreation Ground: Thursday 2.00pm
- Lancing - Brooklands Park: Friday 10.30am
- Shoreham - Buckingham Park: Friday 2.00pm
Train to run, jog or walk one mile
Worthing and surrounding area
Register today for your free first session
Further sessions are £3 per week
Book in advance or pay as you go