People join Reconnections to rediscover their love of life in the communities where they live.
Working together with local businesses and community partners, we create a supportive environment and encourage people to connect so they can rekindle old hobbies, try something different or make new friends. From simple pastimes to more exciting ventures, we look to engage and work with others in the local area to make life fun again. Helping people to thrive, not just survive.
“It's so rewarding to see how this has progressed; we couldn’t have done it without Reconnections, you really are a fantastic team!”
Janet, Paintings in Hospitals - partner on local art project
There are lots of ways local partners can help
- Display our roller banner for a week
- Host our 'lounge' gazebo (indoor or outside)
- Help share our leaflets/bookmarks
- Put our banner on your railing/fence
- Encourage your staff to volunteer with us
- Partner with us to provide experiences/activities
- Create opportunities to raise awareness in your community
If you or your organisation would like to get involved or find out more, please get in touch: