Trek along the beautiful North Downs Way
Take on this 'end of season' challenge with 1,500 others along the North Downs. The 50km route leads from Farnham to Reigate in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and wonderful Surrey countryside, including the climb up the impressive Box Hill with fantastic views to the south.
Why support Independent Age?
More than 1 million older people say they are often or always lonely. As well as feeling cut off from friends and family, it can mean that when difficulties arise, they feel they have no one to turn to.
Your support can make such a significant difference for an older person, because thanks to our supporters, we can provide regular visits and telephone calls from one of our caring volunteers. We can also help with worries they might be facing, whether they’re about finances, mobility, or other day-to-day issues, so they don’t have to cope with difficulties alone. Read more about how we help.
How you will be supported
By trekking for Independent Age you’ll receive fantastic support from the moment you sign up all the way until you cross that finish line. We will provide you with:
- An Independent Age top
- Fundraising and training support from the Independent Age Events team
- A fundraising pack with lots of great ideas to help you reach your target
From the event you will receive:
- Fully signed route with chip timing
- Free food and drink and rest stops
- Medics, Marshals and Trek Masters to support you
- Medal, t-shirt and glass of fizz across the finish line
Have a question before registering? Call Will on 020 7605 4466 or email email@example.com