Experience the grand, the hidden and the quirky
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is a closed road event starting at Pall Mall and finishing at Downing Street. This flat route is the only half marathon to cover both the City of London and Westminster.
Join the Independent Age team and celebrate London with support from cheer stations, bands and choirs all along the route. London's favourite half marathon takes in the city's grand iconic landmarks along with it's quirky hidden gems in this family friendly, festival of a race!
How will we support you?
By running for the Independent Age Team you’ll receive fantastic support from the moment you sign up all the way until you cross that finish line. We will provide you with:
- An Independent Age technical running vest
- Iron on letters for your vest so spectators can cheer your name on race day
- Fundraising and training support from the Independent Age Events team
- Cheer points and support along the route
- A fundraising pack with lots of great ideas to help you reach your target