London Landmarks Half Marathon has been cancelled
London Landmarks Half Marathon 2020 has been cancelled due to the coronavirus outbreak. If you are currently registered to take part in London Landmarks please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
We still have places available in the Royal Parks Half Marathon on Sunday 11 October 2020.
Why run for Independent Age?
More than 1 million older people say they are often or always lonely. As well as feeling cut off from friends and family, it can mean that when difficulties arise, they feel they have no one to turn to.
Your support can make such a difference for an older person, because thanks to our supporters, we can provide regular visits and telephone calls from one of our caring volunteers. We can also help with worries they might be facing whether they’re about finances, mobility, or other day-to-day issues, so they don’t have to cope with difficulties alone. Read more about how we help.
How will we support you?
By running for Independent Age, you will receive dedicated support from the moment you sign up all the way until you cross the finish line. We will provide you with:
- Post-Race Reception with sports massage and complimentary food
- Invitation to a free Half Marathon Training Day at our charity HQ
- An Independent Age technical running vest with your name on it
- Fundraising support and tips to make reaching your target as easy as possible
- Training plans and advice whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced
- Cheer points and support along the route on race day
Have any questions? Get in touch by calling Janine on 0207 605 4274 or email email@example.com