Moving into a care home can feel like a big change, and you or your friends and family might be worried about how you'll settle in. This guide has tips on how to make the move go as smoothly as possible, based on the experiences of care home residents, relatives and staff. It covers:
- how to help the move go smoothly
- things to do when you move in
- helping your relative or friend to settle in
- how a good care home can help you to settle in
- what to do if anything goes wrong.
Order your free copy below.
The advice in this guide applies to England only. A lot of it will still be relevant to you but we have a few suggestions if you are looking for advice that is specific to other parts of the UK.