Whether you’re deciding whether to move into a care home, trying to choose the right home, or sorting out the practicalities like how to pay care home fees, this Wise Guide has all the information you need. We’ll take you and your relatives through every step of the process, with practical advice and tips from experts and people like you. Find out:
• the benefits of residential care
• how to explore options other than a care home
• how to find a care home that meets your personal needs and wishes
• how to tell if a care home is good or bad
• what help you could get to pay your fees
• what to consider if you’re paying your fees yourself
• how to settle into your new home.
The advice in this guide applies to England only. A lot of it will still be relevant to you but we have a few suggestions if you are looking for advice that is specific to other parts of the UK.