You don’t have to be retired yourself to pick up great tips. This is a fantastic resource for relatives, volunteers, healthcare workers and anyone closely involved with older people.
Read Advice for later life and discover how to:
- boost your pension and cut your bills
- make your home safer and easier to manage
- join the online community without getting scammed
- stay fit, healthy and happy
- get out and about for as long as you can.
Whether you want to pay less on the train or find an NHS dentist; avoid a fall or get out of debt; install a walk-in shower or find a cleaner; Advice for later life has the answer.
The advice in this guide applies to England only. A lot of it will still be relevant to you but we have a few suggestions if you are looking for advice that is specific to other parts of the UK.