In this role, you'll support our Wellbeing and Telephone Services Teams who provide Friendship services to older people over the phone and face to face through our Telephone Volunteers and Volunteer Visitors.
Join our Volunteer Wellbeing Team for a chance to:
- develop new skills and interests
- work in a charity that enhances older people’s lives, and be part of a growing network of volunteers making a real difference.
- meet and work with new people
- receive support and a range of relevant training.
TO APPLY, PLEASE:
- complete the application form below; AND
- email a covering letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why this role is good fit for you (please remember to take a good look at the Role Description).
If you need help with the application process, or you don't have all of the information we're asking for, please call us on 020 7605 4255.