Our volunteering opportunities are really flexible, and range from giving just an hour a month to a one day one-off event and fit all lifestyles and schedules. Opportunities include staff members giving half an hour a week of their time to telephone an older person, organising and running fundraising events, or developing a campaign to raise awareness amongst older people of the services we offer.
Our volunteering opportunities offer flexibility to fit in with workplace commitments.
Things to consider when thinking of volunteering roles for your staff:
- How many staff members would you like to involve?
- What is the geographical spread of your employees
- How much time your staff can give?
- Is direct contact with older people important or would you consider other roles?
- Would you prefer a one day event, a short term project or a longer term commitment?
- Do you want the volunteering to be totally different from the business role or would you want to utilise and develop existing business skills?
We are happy to discuss any volunteering initiatives you or your company have in mind. Please email email@example.com