This factsheet explains whether you will need to sell your property to pay care home fees, and outlines alternatives such as deferred payment agreements with your council.

It also provides information on property disregards, bridging loans, care home fee plans and what happens if you own a property with someone else.

If you need this information in a different format (such as audio or large print), please contact us