Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and Adult Disability Payment (ADP) are benefits for people who have extra care needs as a result of a disability. You can get PIP or ADP however high your income or savings are. PIP is gradually replacing Disability Living Allowance in England and Wales, and ADP is replacing it in Scotland. This factsheet explains who can apply for these benefits and how to apply.

If you need this information in a different format (such as audio or large print), please contact us