The hard truth is that without urgent support, vulnerable older people will die this winter.
Over 3 million older people are facing extreme financial hardship.
Can you help us reach more older people in need?
Any amount you feel able to donate, will help connect older people in crisis, like Judy, to the support and benefits that could save their lives.
- £6 could answer calls for help from older people in crisis and give them the support they urgently need.
- £10 could help run our vital community services so that isolated older people don’t have to get through this tough winter alone.
This Christmas, someone near you is likely to be struggling through this cost-of-living crisis, alone. Someone like Judy, who can't afford to eat more than one hot meal a day. Judy is too afraid to use her oven or switch on more than one lamp for fear of her soaring energy bill.
“I always thought I'd reach this age and my State Pension would let me retire comfortably. It's turned into a nightmare.”
Your support could help fund our vital Helpline and show someone like Judy a way forward.
- We listen. And assure older people they aren't alone.
- We help them sign up to our services and activities in their community.
- We offer practical support and guidance – such as helping an older person access benefits they are entitled to.
Give £6 or whatever you can afford today and help give older people the vital advice and support they need to survive the winter.
884,023 people accessed our services
We answered 21,593 enquiries to our free Helpline
We distributed 168,087 information guides and our web pages were viewed 690,000 times