This role is London-based only.
As our Administrator Volunteer, you will be a new and important addition to the busy Volunteer Recruitment Team, providing key office support in recruiting volunteers from across the UK.
In this role, you’ll help us to:
- download/upload and sort data needed for each stage of the application process
- assess the suitability of applicants via friendly, structured telephone chats
- administer online training events and promote our volunteering roles online
- put together and send out volunteer application and welcome packs
- complete general office tasks including answering queries, photocopying, filing and handling mailings.
Volunteering with us will give you the chance to:
- develop and strengthen some key office skills
- establish some valuable and fulfilling relationships with colleagues.
So thank you for thinking of volunteering with us – together we can tackle loneliness and support more older people.
*Please note that you must live in the UK and be aged over 18 to apply for our volunteering roles.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on 020 7605 4255.
This role is based at our London Office - so please only apply if West London is within good travelling distance for you.